+16136861514

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16136861514

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16136861514
Emails: contact@torontocanadafarm.com & careers@torontocanadafarm.com
Domain: torontocanadafarm.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear

Upon reviewing your application and interview form, We are please to appoint you as the new Agribusiness Manager for TorontoFarm Canada, The condition of the appointment are included with in this packet, If you wish to accept the enclose conditions of this job please let me know as soon as possible, If you no longer wish to accept this job please also let me know as soon as possible so that we can find someone else to fill the position, If we do not received a response from you we will assume you are no longer interested in this job and this offer will be automatically be withdrawn,as an Employee of Toronto Farm Canada, Immigration Officer will process your working permit in Canada Home office.

We are providing you with the contact details of the Immigration Officer so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required traveling documents. The attached documents embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this job.

Kindly send a valid contact to the Immigration Officer for easy communication as we have already sent the hard copies of your appointment Document to the Immigration Department Home office Canada Embassy if you accept the appointment terms and conditions. We just got approval from Canada Embassy New Delhi on Immigration attach to guide you.

Note: The Company has sent all the Essential Documents to the Appointed Canada Immigration attach to assist you in getting your Entry Clearance from the Canadian home Council in your Country and you are to contact the Agent through her mobile/email and follow her instructions to enable her secure an appointment with the Embassy for your Visa procurement,

You shall bear the cost of your visa file opening fee while the company provides Air Ticket to you and will be reimbursing the cost your visa fee after submitting the receipts.

CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT CANADA EMBASSY NEW DELHI WITH THE CONTACT NUMBER AND FORWARD THE COPY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER TO HER E-MAIL FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT.

NAME: Mrs. Sonia Pears
Email: canadaembassyimmigration@fastservice.com

Congratulation Once Again On Behalf of Toronto Farm Canada,

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the enclosed terms and conditions or anything related to your new position please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible to discuss them further, Looking forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Harry Sunder,
Human Resources Manager
http://torontocanadafarm.com
From the Website:
ADDRESS: 195 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2C5, Canada
EMAIL: contact@torontocanadafarm.com
EMAIL: careers@torontocanadafarm.com
TELEPHONE: +16136861514
From the WhoIs for torontocanadafarm.com:
Creation Date: 2017-02-06T19:14:23Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-06T19:14:23Z

Registrant Name: renee martin
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 195 Spadina Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: Ontario
Registrant Postal Code: M5T 2C5
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.765417986434
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: contact@torontocanadafarm.com
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16136861514

Post by NumberLover »

Dear XXX

I am glad to receive your feedback and i am happy that you are interested in this job. I hope that you are already aware of the needs and willing to abide by the terms and conditions of the family, I will like you to work for me. You work is to supervise all the workers working in my house to make sure everything is going well in the house and report back to me,

You will be Working for me for 2 years . You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.

B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 7 am to 11 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the
Evening (ON SUPERVISING MY GARDENERS 8 am- 10 am MONDAY AND MY CHEF DAILY)

SALARY SCALE .

SALARY 6500 DOLLARS MONTHLY+400 DOLLARS ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED) =8100 DOLLARS GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION.

Scan and send

1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
4. Copy of your resume or CV

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.

1).I shall forward the documents to the Canadian-Embassy/immigration in Toronto
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa Procurement shall be sent by me viz

A) LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B) FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C) TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D) AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADIAN HIGH COURT.

All these documents i shall send along with your attached documents to the Canadian-Embassy in Toronto and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for the interview and stamping of your visa.

REMARK: All arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost MUST be paid by me.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee only to the Canadian-immigration department in your country to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. These have to be in your names and that is the only cost you have to bear. If you accept the terms and conditions of this job attach to this mail is agreement letter which you have to print out sign and return back to me via this same mail to enable me prepare your appointment letter and to contact the embassy of Canada for your visa processing.About your visa fee, you will have to pay for your visa fee during the visa processing of your documents through the Canada embassy official that will be handling your papers in your country.

Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit registration fees and my employee turn me down causing me to loose my money, Please do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the Canadian -Embassy when needed during your working visa processing

You can reach me on this number Tel +16136861514

Best Regards,
Mr. Dan Hoffman
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: careers@vegetalescutefarm.org
Domain: vegetalescutefarm.org
Casa Loma, 1 Austin Terrace,
Toronto, ON M5R 1X8, Canada
vegetalescutefarm.org
Tel: +16136861514
careers@vegetalescutefarm.org

Dear Applicant,

We are glad to receive your feedback for the advertisement and we are happy that you are interested in seeking career with us,I wish to inform you that we have gone through C/V and your Certificates also and you have emerged one of the candidates who successfully passed the company profiles for recruitment as it was expected. We have also gone through your profile and your qualifications have made us to consider to offer you the position of as a Store Keeper because of your lengthy work experience but this position becomes official when the management have concluded, which will be coming up after you agree with the terms and condition of this Company by signing this contract with us.

NOTE..There will be no interview since this is manpower job where anybody is fit to work excepting at the health and management Sector where the company required at least first Class degree holders in job related.

However, attached to this mail is Contract Agreement Letter, which you are to print, sign and return to us immediately for other official protocols if you accept the conditions. You must know that we have few weeks of enrollment in our Company with all the legal formalities being completed including the Visa and Ticket processing period. The Company has provided a free accommodation that befits family size not exceeding 5 occupants in its housing estate for its employee. This means that you are not providing any accommodation for yourself throughout the period you are working with us.

The Company shall provide air ticket for you to come here from your country after you must have scanned your Visa to us. This will enable the Company Transportation Department to process your ticket to come for your career with us.

Moreover, you are expected to follow the Company's traveling policy. So for this reason you should take care of the Visa Fee. Your readiness with the Visa Fee will enable the Canada Attach? Canada Visa Officials to facilitate the immediate processing of your visa application forms and other traveling documents without any delay.

If you agree with this employment schedules, and ready to relocate and to work with us, print out this contract agreement and sign it after reading and send it back to us for office use. Nevertheless, having read and accepted the norms and ethics of this Company/Contract Agreement, you are requested to send a scan copy of your international passport as proof of readiness to join this company alongside with acceptance of this contract for proper documentation. Your passport will help us to prepare the documents that will be sent to the Canada Embassy in your Country for your visa application forms to be processed.

Regards,
Mr. Alex Richard,
Human Resources
Vegetales Cute Farm Canada
From the WhoIs for vegetalescutefarm.org:
Creation Date: 2017-06-15T11:50:59Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-06-15T11:50:59Z

Registrant Name: Genremy Nelson
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: Casa Loma, 1 Austin Terrace, Toronto
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: M5R 1X8
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.894350000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: mr@vegetalescutefarm.org
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Name: DR Fabrication Inc
Email: info@dr-fab-ca.com
Domain: dr-fabrication.com
Scam Type: Fake Website

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.