+15016137085

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
CaliforniaCruz32

+15016137085

Post by CaliforniaCruz32 »

I recently have been online searching different sites for rental homes near the Stockton, CA area since I am wanting to move. I sent an email through the site Rentalresource.com since there was no phone number or even an address for a posted rental home. My email was as follows:

Hello: My name is Dawn, and I am interested in your posting for a home on Craigslist for 725.00 per month. I would like to ask if it is still available, and whether or not you take one medium sized dog. Can I please get information on how much the deposit is, and a phone number to call and inquire? Very interested it is a beautiful place and would like to set up a date for a showing.

I added my first name and phone number.
This is the email reply I received:
Hello,
It gives me great joy to know that you have interest in my lovely house,its still very much available for rent and ready for immediate occupancy. I am sure you would be asking yourself why my rent is low, that’s because i am not too keen about the amount in renting the house out but to whom i am renting the house out to. My intention is to rent my house to someone that is responsible and be ready to take great care of the house as if it were his or hers. I am very certain that you would love the comfy of the house.
I would like you to know that i am giving this house out for rent because i have been posted to Houston,Tx as an Pediatrician (kid’s doctor) and would spend couple of years before i would be through with my assignment here. So my family and i have decided that we would be moving to our other home in Seattle, Washington when we get back to the states,i would like you to complete the tenant application form below and please be honest with these details to enable us choose the right tenant.
Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give to you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own. Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Gas and Electricity etc and all utilities are included in the rent.

Address:1306 Yale Ave,Stockton, CA 95203
Pets are Welcome!!!
Rent: $725
Security Deposit: $725
Living Building Square Footage: 1400 sq-ft
Number Of Bedrooms: 2
Number Of Bathrooms: 1
APPLICATION FORM.
1)Your Full Name?
2)Your Full current Address?
3)Your Phone number?
4)Are you married?
5)How many people will be living in the house and there ages?
6)Have you ever had any Police case if yes state the reason?
7)Why are you leaving your current house?
8)Do you have a pet?
9)Picture of the occupant?
10)Do you have a car?
11)Occupation?
12)When would you like to move-in?
13)How long are you willing to stay in the house?
14)Would you like to rent to own in future?
15)How soon can you put down the refundable security deposit?
Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. As i am not around to show the inside, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it for more information. Please respond ASAP.
I hope to read from you with more information.Thanks for the time and energy writing me, My regards to your family.
For more inquiries, Here is my cell phone number, call or Text me ASAP 501-613-7085.

TAKE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY DRIVE BY AND SEE MY PLACE FROM THE OUTSIDE, BUT IF DRIVE BY THE HOME YOU MAY SEE A SIGN THERE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, IT BELONGS TO OUR PREVIOUS AGENT SO YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND DON'T HAVE TO CALL THEM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE HOME ANYMORE!
Best Regards.
Nicholas Harry.

I replied back because I already knew it must be a scam, since the person writing the email did not realize that Texas is in "The States" (as they put it)...my email reply:
Thank you for your speedy reply. We are ready to move in ASAP. Just need to know how to make a Rent payment, and pay deposits then who we can pick up the keys from.
Thank you,
Dawn

And this is the last email reply I received back confirming what I already believed to be true:

The payment will be sent to me directly and also keys will be shipped out through FedEx.
Wise Cute
wise.cute3@aol.com

The person added their fake name and phone number which I don't know if it is a real number since I never called or texted them. That number is as follows:
Nicholas Harry
tel:501-613-7085

There was a picture of the house and with the address that the fraudulent owner provided. I did my research and found the real home on a more reliable site with the actual rental cost at 1400.00 rather than the fake rental cost of 725.00
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +15016137085

Post by ScamNumbers »

Thanks for posting. Anyone who expects you to pay money before you can physically view the inside of a rental property is a scammer. Real landlords would make arrangements to allow prospective tenants to view inside the property.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info