Dumb Scammer - otting.vrg@aol.com & keyser@jabbim.sk

Spammers are the bane of every forum. Spam posts are sanitised and moved here for everyone to see. The links are removed, but full details of the business/website they are promoting are left. You can decide whether you want to do business with someone that thinks that spamming is a legitimate means of advertising.
EdwardTok
*** Dumb Scammer ***
*** Dumb Scammer ***

Dumb Scammer - otting.vrg@aol.com & keyser@jabbim.sk

Post by EdwardTok »

ADMIN NOTE: This post was made by an extremely dumb scammer who thought it would be a good idea to post his claims to sell stolen CC details on an anti-scam forum. His IQ level is clearly on a par with a dead gnat. His post is left here so that everyone can laugh at his utter stupidity. :lol:

- We are a group of elite Russian hackers, please don't contact us looking for free samples.
- We are available only via Jabber. There is no email to contact us.
- We are looking for long term business, thus discounts are available for bulk purchases and for repeated buyers.
- we are online 24/7.

Jabber: keyser@jabbim.sk

------------------------------
# WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

I will send the WU transfer and provide you with the MTCN + Senders' details. Using this info, you can pick up the cash at any WU office. The process takes around 30 minutes. But please pick up the cash within 3 hours. No refund, if you dont pick up the cash within this time window.

Doing transfers of up to $2000 only for new buyers.
Info I need from you: The persons name who will pick up cash and his city and country.

# CVV (Kalashnikov Fullz)

You provide me with the BIN for which you need the CVV, and I will give you the CVV. Depending on the BIN, I might or might not have the fullz, I will obviously let you know beforehand what all info I have with me.

Usually the format is:
Card Number|Exp|CVV|Name|Address|City|State|zip|Country|Phone|DOB|SSN|OS Type|Browser|Last IP used|Facebook Profile URL

I usually recommend to use CCCleaner to clean the flash cookies before making purchase, and use the socks to match the cc info, plus use a new email id to match the card holders name, and use same browser which is given to you in the records.

# Dump + PIN

T1 + T2 + Pin or Track1 + Track2 + Pin aka Dump + Pin are for sale as well. They are fresh from the skimmers.

# Logins

Contact me to check availability of the logins, from time to time, I get the logins to the banks, paypal, and shops like amazon, bestbuy, etc.

# How to Buy

Contact us on the Jabber to get the pricing and to buy.
Jabber: keyser@jabbim.sk
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: Dumb Scammer - otting.vrg@aol.com & keyser@jabbim.sk

Post by NumberLover »

Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.